PALM BEACH MARITIME ACADEMY
A division of Palm Beach Maritime Museum, Inc.
1518 W. Lantana Road, Lantana, Florida 33462
An “A” Rated School
Designated “High Performing” by the Florida Department of Education
Proudly Celebrating 13 Years of Academic Excellence
Museum Board/Governing Board Agenda December 13, 2012
5:00 PM – Museum Board (Item 1) 5:30 PM (or immediately following Museum Board) – Joint Boards
1. Resolution: to approve a Letter of Intent to define the terms of a future contract between the Museum Board and a new entity to expand and/or replicate Palm Beach Maritime Academy
2. Approve Minutes from 10/16/12 Board of Trustees, 11/8/12 Governing Board meetings.
3. Resolution regarding the Teachers’ Vote for Disbursement of A+ Funds
4. Bond issuer review, status, and resolution to proceed.
5. Budgetary Review and Items for Possible Resolution Line item changes/additions/deletions Discussion on Palm Beach County Teacher Contract
6. Response to joint Board question: Who can make line item changes and/or approve budget amendments, the Museum or Governing Board per Kathleen Schoenberg?
7. Review status of Palm Coast lease guaranty
8. Review of District’s “Mid-Year Review”
9. Replacement of the non-traditional “Hat Rack” flag pole
10. Discussion of Lantana 2 Proposal
11. Graduation Discussion/Issues – Nancy Swenson